Which is most developed state in India?
|Rank||State/Union Territory||HDI (2019)|
|High human development|
Which state is completely developed in India?
Maharashtra. As the state that is home to the city of Mumbai, widely recognised as the financial capital of the country, Maharashtra is certainly the most developed state in India as far as economic parameters are concerned.
Which is the top 10 richest state in India?
Richest and poorest states in India by GDP
- Maharashtra ₹28.18 lakh crore (US$400 billion) 2019-20.
- Tamil Nadu ₹19.43 lakh crore (US$270 billion) 2020–21
- Uttar Pradesh ₹17.05 lakh crore (US$240 billion) 2020–21
- Karnataka ₹16.65 lakh crore (US$230 billion) 2020–21.
Which is the beautiful state in India?
1. Kerala. Kerala is one of the prettiest states, rightfully dubbed ‘God’s Own Country’. Here you will find pristine beaches at Kovalam, Muzhappilangad and Varkala.
Which state is safe for girl in India?
Indian states ranking by safety of women
Which is the best state in India 2020?
NEW DELHI: Kerala emerged as the best governed state in the country while Uttar Pradesh ended at the bottom of the heap in the large states category in the Public Affairs Index-2020 (PAI-2020) released by Public Affairs Centre on Friday. Among the Union Territories, Chandigarh emerged as the best.
Which is the safest state in India?
1) MUMBAI. Mumbai has consistently been ranked as one of the safest cities in India. Being the most developed and posh city in India, it is also the financial and commercial hub.
Which is the poor state in India?
Chhattisgarh is one of the poorest states in India. About 1/3 of the population of Chhattisgarh lives below the poverty line. 93% of the people in the state of Chhattisgarh are poor.