1. Amit Agarwal. Amit Agrawal is the most famous Indian blogger and he is the first Indian Professional Blogger.
Who is the best blogger in India?
Top 10 Bloggers in India and Their Earn from Blogging
Who is India’s number one blogger in 2021?
One of India’s best and biggest tech bloggers, Amit is the first professional Indian blogger.
Who is the number one blogger?
1. Amit Agarwal (Labnol) Amit Agarwal, a techie by heart and a writer by hobby is India’s first professional blogger who pioneered blogging in a true sense.
How much do new bloggers earn in India?
In India, a blogger can earn anything between $100 and $10,000 per month. On an average, a typical blogger earns around $300 – $400 a month. However, if the blogger is more experienced, then he/she can earn up to $3000+ also. Celebrity bloggers in India earn between $20,000 and $30,000 a month.
Who is the highest paid blogger in India?
TOP Bloggers in India
Who is the best blogger?
List of Top 10 Bloggers of the World & Their Earning
- Rand Fishkin – Moz.
- Pete Cashmore – Mashable.
- Michael Arrington – TechCrunch.
- Brian Clark – CopyBlogger.
- Mario Armando Lavanderia Jr – Perez Hilton.
- Peter Rojas – Gizmodo.
- Vitaly Friedman – Smashing Magazine.
- Cyan Claire – Tuts+
Which blogger earns the most?
Top 10 highest-earning bloggers
- HuffPost: $500 million per year.
- Engadget: $47.5 million per year.
- Moz: $44.9 million per year.
- PerezHilton: $41.3 million per year.
- Copyblogger: $33.1 million per year.
- Mashable: $30 million per year.
- TechCrunch: $22.5 million per year.
- Envato Tuts+: $10 million per year.
How do bloggers get paid?
The two main ways bloggers get paid through ad networks are per impression or per click. Paid per impression – with these ads, the viewer does not have to click on the ad in order for the blogger to receive an income. … “advertisers pay website owners based on how many people have seen their ads.
What kind of blogs make money?
10 Top Money Making Blogs
- Finance Blog.
- Fashion Blog.
- Travel Blog.
- Marketing Blog.
- Health and Fitness Blog.
- Mom Blog.
- Food Blog.
- Lifestyle Blog.
How does a blogger earn money?
Thousands of bloggers are making money through their blogs either by selling ad space, their own products/services, or through affiliate marketing. All these successful bloggers have some things in common: … They have their own products but they also make money from affiliate marketing and selling ad space.