Which is the No 1 school in India?
Ranking list of Top 10 Best Schools in India 2021
|1||St. Xavier’s Collegiate School||Kolkata|
|2||The Doon School||Dehradun|
|3||The Shri Ram School||Gurgaon|
|4||La Martiniere For Girls School||Kolkata|
Which school has the highest fees?
In Pics: 5 most expensive schools in India
- Doon School, Dehradun. Doon School, Dehradun. Fees: Rs 9-10 lakh. …
- Scindia School, Gwalior. Scindia School, Gwalior. Fees: Rs 7-8 lakh. …
- Ecole Mondiale World School, Mumbai. Ecole Mondiale World School, Mumbai. Fees: Rs 11 lakh. …
- Woodstock School, Mussoorie.
Which is the richest colleges in India?
Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In India
- BIT Mesra.
- Symbiosis International University.
- The LNM Institute of Information and Technology.
- Lovely Professional University.
- Kalinga Institute of Information and Technology.
- SRM University.
- Manipal University.
- Amity University.
Which is the bad school in India?
Shafi Public School
BestSchool rating for this school is E2, that means this school is one of the worst schools in India.
Is Harvard expensive?
Understanding Harvard’s Costs
The standard tuition for the 2020-2021 academic year is $49,653 without any financial aid. 1 Room and board and other fees bring the total price tag to a hefty $72,391. … The average cost of a private, non-profit, four-year institution nationally is $32,410, according to the College Board.
Which school is first in Mumbai?
1. The Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai. 2. Campion School, Fort, Mumbai.
How much is a Phd at Harvard?
Tuition and Health Service Fee 2020–2021
|Tuition and Health Service Fee 2020–2021|
|Full Tuition— required first two years of study*||$49,448|
|Reduced Tuition—required third and fourth years of study||12,858|
|Facilities Fee—required post-fourth year of study||3,272|
|Active File Fee—minimum charge for approved nonresident status||300|
Where do rich kids study in India?
1- University of Mumbai
While Harvard, Stanford, and Yale are the favourites of India’s richest rich, Mumbai University has a fair share of college-going kids of some of the richest and most powerful families of India.
How expensive is college India?
India is one of the least costly study abroad destinations in the world. Tuition fees per academic year are approximately $5,000 compared to $20,000 to $30,000 in European and American countries. Likewise, the cost of living in India is affordable for foreign students.
Which courses are in demand in India?
List of Best Professional Courses in India
- Medicine. One of the most sought after courses in India is that of medicine. …
- Fashion Designing. …
- Interior Designing. …
- Web Designing. …
- Digital Marketing. …
- Film and TV. …
- Animation. …
Which is the Asia’s biggest school?
Bharti Gandhi and Dr. Jagdish Gandhi. It is mentioned as world’s largest school by Guinness Book of World Records which reported 55,547 students as of 2019.
|City Montessori School|