As per a circular issued by state Inspector General of Registration, Omprakash Deshmukh, online registration will now be available even for those registering 20 or more documents. … More builders will now be able to register properties online with the government relaxing conditions for e-registration.
How can I register my property online in Mumbai?
Property Registration Online FAQs
- Aadhar card.
- Passport-size of both seller and buyer.
- Verified copy of the original old sale deed.
- Copy of No objection certificate under the land ceiling Act.
- Copy of the latest property register card.
- Copy of Municipal tax bill.
- Construction completion certificate.
Can property registration be done online in Maharashtra?
For Maharashtra, there is Online Property Registration Maharashtra. Zameen Registry Online is another name for online registration of land. Registration of land, house, flat or mansion, both private and commercial, can be done online.
How can I register my sale deed online in Maharashtra?
To register a deed or property in Maharashtra, follow the process below:
- Visit Sub-Registrar Office.
- Collect Application Form.
- Complete the Application Form.
- Verification Process.
- Process the Payment.
- Issuance of Registration Number.
- Acknowledgement Receipt.
Is Aadhaar card mandatory for property registration in Maharashtra?
In Maharashtra, for instance, homebuyers who would use their Aadhaar Card for property registration would not have to produce two witnesses to carry out the transaction. … Use of Aadhaar is not mandatory to register property so far.
How can I get index 2 Online in Mumbai?
To get certified copy of Index II, one has to make an application under section 57 of Registration Act, 1908 and Rule 73 of Registration Rule, 1961 to Concerned Sub Registrar office where the document is registered. In Application one has to mention the Document Serial No.
What if a flat is not registered?
This is how ownership right is created for a property. Without registration, a buyer has no legal right over the property so, one cannot sell it to anyone under the Transfer of Property Rights Act.
How can I check my house registration online in Maharashtra?
Step 1: Visit IGR Maharashtra and click on the ‘e-Search’ option and select ‘Free Process’. Step 2: You will be redirected to a new page. Here, choose the location where the property is located and enter the required data, such as the property registration year, district, village, property number or survey number, etc.
Is sale deed mandatory in Maharashtra?
It is compulsory to get a sale deed registered in the Sub Registrar Office. An unregistered sale deed has no value in the eyes of law and does not pass any title to the buyer. … A registered sale deed can also be executed for transferring the ownership of agricultural land, Leasehold properties (Appendix 12).
Will registration procedure in Maharashtra?
Documents required for Registration of Will?
- The person making the Will has to personally go to the Sub-registrar’s office with 2 passport size photographs.
- A Mental Fitness Certificate of the Testator from an MBBS / MD Doctor.
- Original Signed Will.
- Two witnesses must also be present with their 2 photographs.
How do I make a sale agreement online?
Following are the steps to register a proprietorship company in india
- step1. Application: Fill simple sale deed form regarding your personal details on LegalDocs website to create a sale deed draft. …
- step2. Stamp Duty Payment: Stamp Duty and registration fees to be paid towards register office. …
How can I find flat owner in Maharashtra?
Checking Property Records online Maharashtra
- Visit official Property record site of Maharashtra.
- You need to register and login on the site.
- To find out property details select the year, district and enter the name of the village.
- Enter Property number SurveyNo./CTSNo./MilkatNo./GatNo./PlotNo.
Is sale deed mandatory in Mumbai?
A sale deed is drafted on the actual sale/transfer of the property. … Moreover, it is mandatory to register a sale deed at the registrar’s office under the Registration Act, 1908. A sale deed includes the following details: Details of the parties involved in the transaction.
Can I sell a property without registration?
Without registration, a buyer has no legal right over the property so, one cannot sell it to anyone under the Transfer of Property Rights Act. Section 17 of the Registration Act, 1908, mandates that documents of immovable property need to be compulsorily registered.
Is PAN card mandatory for property registration?
In India, if an individual wants to proceed with any real estate property transactions, then it is mandatory for them to provide their PAN (Permanent Account Number) Card details.
Can OCI buy property in India without Aadhar card?
Can NRIs buy property in India without Aadhar card? As per rule 114C, it is not compulsory for an NRI/PIO to have an Aadhar card for Buying/selling his/her property in India.