You can always buy from other city until it is in the same state. If you are planning to buy from any other state’s city, then you’ll have to pay the road tax for your state as well, and get a NOC from the state bike is registered in.
How can I buy a new bike in another state?
Step 1: Obtain An NOC From The RTO Where Your Vehicle Is Registered
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle.
- Car Insurance or Bike Insurance paper.
- Pollution Under Control (PUC) certificate/ Emission Test Certificate.
- Genuine chassis imprint of the vehicle.
- 3-4 photocopies of Form 28.
Can we use bike in other state?
There is no need to relocate the two-wheeler, if you are shifting to another state for a period of less than a year only and you are about to come back again to the state where your vehicle was registered. In such cases, you can freely drive in another state.
Can I buy a new car in one state and register in another in India?
You can buy a vehicle and register it in that state with any Temporary address you have in that state. You have to apply for transit insurance from state of purchase to state of registration. You have to submit invoice, transit insurance papers, other documents and proof of address to the rto of the registering state.
Which state has lowest on road price?
Cheapest states to own a car in India
- Puducherry. …
- Chandigarh. …
- Himachal Pradesh. …
- Daman & Diu. …
- Jammu & Kashmir. …
- Assam. …
- Gujarat. Hyundai Creta’s 1.5 E Diesel costs Rs 11.68 Lakhs (on-road Ahmedabad). …
- Jharkhand. Hyundai Creta’s 1.5 E Diesel costs Rs 11.27 Lakhs (on-road Ranchi, Jharkhand).
Can we get all India permit for bike?
To obtain National Permit, the owner of the vehicle must make an application to the concerned State Regional Transport Authority. In many States, there is a restriction placed on the age of the vehicle for which National Permit is sought. National Permit can be obtained only for vehicles less than 12 years old.
Is NOC required for bike parcel?
When is an NOC for a Bike Required? When you travel from one state to another for a period of more than 1 year or 12 months with your bike, you are required to obtain a NOC from your Regional Transport Office or RTO.
Can we drive TN vehicle in Karnataka?
You can drive your Tamil Nadu registered bike in Banglore . The Indian Motor vehicles Act and Rules only want that the vehicle should be registered with the motor vehicles registering authorities of any state. You should have your original RC , insurance policy and a valid pollution certificate.
Can I drive a car registered in a different state in India?
If the person is moving permanently to another state then he has to get an NOC from the source state and get the vehicle registered in the new state’s RTO office by paying lifetime road tax. …
How can I get NOC online?
Is It Possible to Get NOC for Vehicle Online?
- Go to the online portal ‘Parivahan’.
- Fill in your vehicle’s registration number and click on ‘Proceed’.
- On the page you are redirected to; choose ‘Application for No Objection Certificate’ from the available options.
How can I use a vehicle in a different state without changing the registration number?
Procedure For Transfer Of Vehicle Registration From One State To Another
- Apply for the NOC by submitting RTO Form 28 to the RTO of the original state. …
- If you plan on selling your car in the new state already, you would need the RTO Form 29 from the original RTO.
- Submit the NOC to the new RTO.