1. Emperor Akbar. Emperor Akbar was from the Mughal empire and was one of the greatest monarchs in the history of India.
Who is the greatest king in India?
To discover even more about history’s greatest rulers Subscribe to All About History today and save up to 56% on the cover price!
- Ajatasatru (512-461 BCE) …
- Chandragupta Maurya (340-298 BCE) …
- Ashoka (304-232 BCE) …
- Samudragupta (315-380) …
- Pulakesi II (610-642) …
- Raja Raja Chola I (947-1014) …
- Krishnadevaraya (1471-1529)
Who is the 1st king of India?
Ans: Chandragupta Maurya was the first king/ruler of Ancient India.
Who is brave king in world?
Alexander The Great
He is known to be one such ruler, whose name almost every person knows all over the world. Alexander conquered the country of Greece at a very young age of 22 years.
Who Ruled India most?
List of largest empires in India
|Empire||Approximate maximum extent (Area in km²)||Approximate date of maximum extent|
|British Indian Empire||4,574,000||1911|
|Maurya Empire||3,400,000–5,000,000||261 BC or 250 BC|
|Republic of India (for comparison)||3,287,263||–|
How old is India?
India is home to one of the oldest civilizations in the world. From the traces of hominoid activity discovered in the subcontinent, it is recognized that the area now known as India was inhabited approximately 250,000 years ago.
Who was the most loved King?
8 of the nicest kings in history
- Æthelstan (king of England, 925–939)
- Henry VI (king of England, 1422–61; 1470–71)
- Charles I (king of England and Scotland, 1625–49)
- George III (king of Great Britain, 1760–1820)
- Louis XVI (king of France, 1774–92)
- Frederick III (German emperor, 1888)