Originally Answered: Which state of India does not have a railway line? Sikkim is the only Indian state, out of 29, that doesn’t have a railway line. However, after much delay, Rangpo in Sikkim will be connected with Sevoke in West Bengal, and the rest of India within a few years.
Which state has no railway line 2020?
There is no railway station in Meghalaya.
Does Sikkim have railway line?
Indian Railways connectivity to Sikkim with Sevoke-Rangpo Rail Line Project! In the coming years, the state of Sikkim will get Indian Railways connectivity. Although all other North-East states have been connected with Indian Railways, Sikkim is still left out of the rail map.
Which is the longest platform in India?
Longest railway platforms
- Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India:1,366.33 m (4,483 ft)
- Kollam Junction, Kerala, India:1,180.5 m (3,873 ft)
- Kharagpur Junction, West Bengal, India: 1,072.5 m (3,519 ft)
- Pilibhit Junction, Uttar Pradesh India 900 m (2,953 ft)
- Auto Club Speedway station, Fontana, California, US: 2,675 ft (815 m)
Which is the longest train route in India?
But among the longest is the Dibrugarh to Kanyakumari route. Spanning 4273 km on rail tracks, and a running time of 80 hours and 15 minutes and about 55 scheduled stops, the Vivek Express covers the longest train route in India.
Which state has longest railway route in India?
In India, the largest route kilometers are in Uttar Pradesh with 8726 kilometers.