Maharashtra has the highest number of automated teller machines (ATMs) in the country at the end of the financial year 2016-17, according to Reserve Bank of India data. The state has 25,711 ATMs, which means more than one out of every 10 cash dispensing machines in India are located in Maharashtra.
Which bank has highest number of ATM in India?
1. HDFC Bank
|Asset||₹1,189,432 crore (US$170 billion) (2019)|
|Number of Branches||5,314 (30th September 2019)|
|Number of ATMs||13,514 (Across India)|
|Number of Employees||1,04,154 (30th June 2019)|
Which company has the highest number of ATM machines installed?
According to a press release, RBR research indicates that the Diebold Nixdorf owns a 32 percent share of the global market, and is the only manufacturer to have more than 1 million of its ATMs installed worldwide.
Which is safest bank in India?
Recently, DBS Bank India was recognised as ‘India’s Best International Bank 2021’ by Asiamoney. DBS was named ‘Safest Bank in Asia’ for the 12th consecutive year by New York-based trade publication Global Finance in 2020.
Which is the No 1 private bank in India?
Based on Total sales and Market Capital HDFC Bank is the Largest No 1 Private bank in India with a turnover of Rs 105,161 Cr.
|3||Axis Bank Ltd|
|4||Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd|
Which bank is most secure?
World’s safest banks
Which bank has the lowest ATM fees?
The 7 Best Checking Accounts With No ATM Fees in 2021
- Best Overall: Axos Bank.
- Best Interest Rate: Paramount Bank.
- Best for International ATMs: Needham Bank.
- Best for Debit Card Users: Radius Bank.
- Best From a Credit Union: Alliant Credit Union.
- Best for Low Fees From a Big Bank: Ally Bank.
- Best for Overdrafts: Discover Bank.
Which bank is the best one?
Best banks and credit unions:
- Best overall, best for customer service: Ally Bank.
- Best overall, best for cash-back rewards: Discover Bank.
- Best overall, best for ATM availability: Alliant Credit Union.
- Best overall, best for overdraft options: One.
- Best overall, best for rates: Varo Bank.
- Best overall, best for tools: Chime.
What is the best ATM machine to buy?
Best ATM Machine Review
- Genmega 2500, Onyx. The Genmega 2500 is a is one of the top-ranked ATM machines designed for indoor placement. …
- Hantle 1700. …
- Nautilus Hyosung Halo. …
- Triton Argo, Traverse. …
- Diebold Nixdorf CS 2040, 280 and 5500. …
- Nautilus Hyosung 2700. …
- Genmega. …
What is the cost of ATM machine in India?
ASAN’s ATMs costs Rs 5.5 lakh while other machines cost Rs 8 to 10 lakh.