TCS is the most Profitable companies in India with a Profit per year of Rs 32,340 Cr followed by coal India. Most of the top fmcg companies are highly Profitable like Hul, Nestle, Marico etc. So here is the list of company with most profitable.
Which company has highest profit?
For the second consecutive year, Saudi Aramco, the oil giant of Saudi Arabia, is the world’s most profitable company.
The World’s 50 Most Profitable Companies.
|Fortune Global 500 Rank||6|
Which industry has highest profit margin in India?
5 Most Profitable Industries In India
- Beauty and Wellness Industry.
- Food and Beverage Industry.
- Retail Industry.
- Healthcare and Diagnostics Industry.
- Franchise Industry.
Which share is best?
Best Stocks To Buy India For Long Term Holding
What food has the highest profit margin?
The top 5 Most Profitable Bar Foods
- Bars without a kitchen: Pizza. If your bar doesn’t have a kitchen, pizza may be your best friend. …
- Bars short on table space: Burgers. …
- Bars with an established kitchen: Pasta. …
- Bars open early or late: Breakfast. …
- Bars serving wine drinkers: Tapas.
What are the most successful small businesses?
Most profitable small businesses
- Personal wellness. …
- Courses in other hobbies. …
- Bookkeeping and accounting. …
- Consulting. …
- Graphic design. …
- Social media management. …
- Marketing copywriter. …
- Virtual assistant services. Finally, last on our list of the most profitable small businesses: virtual assistant services.
Which share will grow in future?
|COMPANY NAME||WEIGHTAGE||NO OF STOCKS|
Can I buy Yes Bank shares now?
Yes Bank’s share price has nearly halved in the past one year, but analysts don’t recommend investors to ‘buy. ‘ Even at ₹13.55 per share, there’s a chance that the stock is overvalued.
|Bank||Change in share price from 6 March 2020 to 6 May 2021|
Which is the No 1 company in India?
ET 500 Companies
|1||1||Reliance Industries Ltd.|
|2||2||Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.|
|3||3||Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.|
Which share is best under 100 today?
Good Stocks To Buy Under Rs 100 – Highest Dividend
|Stock Name||Price||Dividend Per Share (₹)|
|UFO Moviez India Ltd||87.05||15.00|
|DB Corp Ltd||80.10||10.00|
|NLC India Ltd||52.45||7.06|
Which share is best to buy now in India?
- Alkem Laboratories (₹3,315.2): Buy. …
- Havells India (₹1,022.3): Buy. …
- JK Tyre & Industries (₹143.4): Buy. …
- Nucleus Software Exports (₹631.5): Buy. …
- Chambal Fertilisers (₹310.3): Buy. …
- Tinplate Company of India (₹221.5): Buy. …
- Gujarat Ambuja Exports (₹177.3) …
- Thyrocare Technologies (₹1,385.6): Buy.
Which share is best to buy tomorrow?
46 Best intraday tips for tomorrow NSE
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited – IOC||BUY||105.6|
|Maruti Suzuki India Limited – MARUTI||BUY||7255.57|
|Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited – ONGC||BUY||114.37|
|ACC Limited – ACC||SELL||2329.8|