1. Jammu and Kashmir: Despite the inflation and recession issues running throughout the country, Jammu and Kashmir has been rated as the most expensive state. The financial reports confirmed that the annual inflation rate was the highest with 8.61% as of 2017-2018.
Which is the cheapest state in India?
Which city in India has the lowest cost of living?
- Delhi. Delhi, the capital city, is one of the most affordable cities in India. …
- Bangalore. The corporate hub of India is shockingly one of the cheapest cities to live in. …
- Chennai. The capital city of the land of temples is known for its inexpensive rental housing. …
Which is poorest city in India?
Mumbai “The Dream city” hold the biggest slum area in India known as Dharavi. Asia’s largest slum, Dharavi, is spread over an area of 1.75 km along the Mahim river in central Mumbai. Dharavi is just one of many slum areas in city of Mumbai.
Which is cheapest city in India?
Kochi’s low cost of living is another major appeal with estimated living costs of just 30,000 Rupees per month according to our research, making it one of the cheapest cities to live in India.
Which state is safe for girl in India?
Indian states ranking by safety of women
Which is the poor state in India?
Chhattisgarh is one of the poorest states in India. About 1/3 of the population of Chhattisgarh lives below the poverty line. 93% of the people in the state of Chhattisgarh are poor.
Which is the beautiful state in India?
1. Kerala. Kerala is one of the prettiest states, rightfully dubbed ‘God’s Own Country’. Here you will find pristine beaches at Kovalam, Muzhappilangad and Varkala.
Which is safest state in India?
1) MUMBAI. Mumbai has consistently been ranked as one of the safest cities in India. Being the most developed and posh city in India, it is also the financial and commercial hub.
Where can I live peacefully in India?
10 Most Peaceful Places to Live in India
- Mount Abu.