|Elevation||377 m (1,237 ft)|
|• Density||225.74/km2 (584.7/sq mi)|
Which is the biggest Taluk?
Kollegala is one of the major tataluks in the Chamrajnagar District of Karnataka State in the south of India. It is also the largest taluk in Karnataka, Kollegala is well known for its silk industry which attracts traders from all over the state.
What is raichur known for?
Situated on the banks of the Tungabhadra River in the eastern part of Karnataka, Raichur is famous for its imposing Raichur Fort. It has acquired a rich history over the centuries, having been a part of various empires, such the Mauryas, Chalukyas, Bahmanis, Vijayanagara and the Mughal kings.
How many talukas are there in the world?
Karnataka has about 226 Taluks. The table below lists all the talukas in the state of Karnataka, India, by district. The urban status is listed for the headquarters town of the taluka, rural talukas are much larger.
Which is the richest district in India?
Top 10 Richest Cities In India
- Mumbai – City Of Dreams.
- Delhi – Multicultural Hub Of India.
- Kolkata – Talent Hub Of India.
- Bengaluru – Silicon Valley Of India.
- Chennai – Detroit Of South Asia.
- Hyderabad – City Of Pearls.
- Pune – Oxford Of The East.
- Ahmedabad – Textile Hub Of India.
Which is the best city to live in Karnataka?
Best cities to live in Karnataka
- Bangalore. Liveability. $480. 11.3M.
- Mysore. Liveability. $311. 921k.
- Mangalore. Liveability. $345. 777k.
- Gulbarga. Liveability. $289. 484k.
- Tumkur. Liveability. $260. 400k.
- Davanagere. Liveability. $263. 504k.
- Udupi. Liveability. $259. 165k.
- Hubli. Liveability. $355. 890k.
Who is the king of Raichur?
Background. The fort of Raichur was built by Kakatiya king Rudra in 1284 CE, and passed on to the Vijayanagar Kingdom after the decline of Kakatiyas. Ever since, the fort had been under dispute for nearly two centuries.
Who is the MLA of Raichur?
Raichur (Karnataka Assembly constituency)
|Incumbent MLA||Shivaraj Patil|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party|