Get ready for India’s biggest and wildest roller coaster, the Nitro. Standing at a staggering 132-feet high with over 2800 feet of track length, Nitro provides an adrenaline rush during the 150 seconds of pure excitement!
Where is the roller coaster in India?
Nitro is a steel Floorless Coaster at Imagicaa amusement park in Khopoli, Maharashtra, India. Manufactured by Bolliger & Mabillard, the roller coaster reaches a maximum height of 132 feet (40 m) and a maximum speed of 65.2 miles per hour (104.9 km/h). The coaster also features five inversions.
Which is the No 1 amusement park in India?
Essel World is one of the most famous amusement parks in India located in the capital of Maharashtra, Mumbai. EsselWorld and Water Kingdom together make one of Asia’s largest amusement parks. They expand over an area of 64 acres and are frequented by locals and non-locals from all age groups, especially the students.
Which is the biggest Wonderla in India?
Wonderla is one of the largest chains of amusement parks in India. It is owned and operated by Wonderla Holidays Limited which is headquartered near Bidadi, 28 kilometres (17 mi) from Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Which is better imagica or Essel World?
Adlabs imagica has some amazing rides, the best being the Nitro. Certainly better than Essel world in terms of quality & variety of rides and has everything in store right from kids to adults.
What is the number 1 amusement park in America?
1. Magic Kingdom Park — Orlando, Florida. With classic, family-friendly attractions, beloved Disney characters, and the iconic Cinderella’s Castle standing at the center of it all, it’s no surprise that Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort claimed the number one spot.
Is there a Disneyland in India?
Disneyland USA is fixed to set-up Disneyland theme park in India’s Pearl City Hyderabad very soon says Telangana Tourism Department. … Disneyland Hyderabad will be set up with a whopping 25,000 crore in 300 acres of land on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
What is the price of Essel World ticket?
Water Kingdom, Mumbai Information
|Location||Essel World, Global Pagoda Road, Gorai, Borivali West, Mumbai|
|Timings||10:00 AM to 6:30 PM; every day|
|Time Required||3-4 hours|
|Water Kingdom Entry Fees||INR 1035 per adult; INR 660 per child, INR 660 per senior citizen|
What is the best waterpark in the world?
12 of the world’s best water parks
- Aquatica (Orlando, Florida) …
- Aquaventure Waterpark (Dubai, UAE) …
- Area 47 (Innsbruck, Austria) …
- Beach Park (Fortaleza, Brazil) …
- Caribbean Bay (Gyeonggi-do, South Korea) …
- Siam Park (Tenerife, Spain) …
- Tropical Islands (Krausnick, Germany) …
- Watercube Waterpark (Beijing)