Which is the number one hospital in Bangalore?
Best Hospitals in Bangalore
- Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Bangalore. …
- BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Bangalore. …
- Apollo Hospital (Bannerghatta Road) Bangalore. …
- Fortis Hospital, Bangalore (Bannerghatta Road) …
- Manipal Hospital (Old Airport Road) Bangalore. …
- Manipal hospitals Life’s On, Whitefield.
How many hospitals are there in Bengaluru?
List of Hospitals in Bangalore
|Hospital Name||Address||Phone No.|
|Manipal Hospital||Address: 98, Old Airport Rd, Kodihalli, Bangalore, Karnataka 560017.||91-80 2502 4444|
|M.S. Ramaiah Memorial Hospital||New B E L Road, M S Ramaiah Nagar, MSRIT Post, Mathikere, Bangalore, Karnataka 560054.||2360 8888|
Which is Apollo 1 hospital in Bangalore?
Apollo Hospitals, Sheshadripuram
It is the fourth in the state of Karnataka in addition to the ones existing at Bannerghatta Road & Jayanagar in Bangalore and one in Mysore. With this hospital, Apollo continues to keep up with its commitment towards bringing quality healthcare closer and accessible to all.
Which state has best hospitals in India?
NEW DELHI: Kerala has emerged as the best state in the country in terms of healthcare performance, reveals a latest Health Index report, jointly prepared by the World Bank and Niti Aayog. Kerala was followed by Punjab, Tamil Nadu and Gujarat.
Who is the best cardiologist in Bangalore?
Leading Cardiologists & Cardiovascular Surgeons In Bangalore
- Bannerghatta Road. …
- Bannerghatta Road. Dr Sudarshan GT. …
- Cunningham Road. Dr Rangaraj. …
- Bannerghatta Road. Dr Anand P Subramanian. …
- Cunningham Road. Dr Yashoda Ravi. …
- Bannerghatta Road. Dr Harish C. …
- Bannerghatta Road, Nagarbhavi. Dr Srinivas Prasad B V. …
- Nagarbhavi. Dr Vivek G C.
Which is biggest hospital in Asia?
Ahmedabad Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad, India
Spread over an area of 110 acres, the Ahmedabad Civil Hospital is the largest hospital in Asia.
Which country has most hospitals?
Number of Hospital
|1||#1 Japan||View data|
|2||#2 United States||View data|
|3||#3 Mexico||View data|
|4||#4 South Korea||View data|
Which is India’s largest hospital?
Top 10 Biggest Hospitals In India
- Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai.
- NIMHANS (National Institute of Mental Health and Neuroscience), Bangalore.
- JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research), Gorimedu, Puducherry.
- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
Which is the most expensive hospital in India?
While, Mumbai’s A-listers prefer Lilavati and Kokilaben Hospital in the Suburbs, and Breach Candy in South Mumbai, Powai’s Hiranandani Hospital boasts the most expensive room in the city.
Which hospital is good for baby delivery in Bangalore?
Top 16 Delivery & Maternity Hospitals in Bangalore
- Motherhood Hospital, Indiranagar. …
- Birthright by Rainbow, Marathahalli.
- Fortis La Femme. …
- Birthright by Rainbow, Bannerghatta Road.
- Motherhood Hospital, Sarjapur Road. …
- The Nest, Bannerghatta Road. …
- Manipal Hospitals, HAL Road. …
- Aster Women and Children Hospital, Hebbal.
How many hospitals are there in India?
India’s total number of government hospitals was estimated at 11,296 in 2016.
Where can I get Covaxin vaccine in Bangalore?
Time Table of COVID Vaccination Centre at RxDx Healthcare (Subject to vaccine availability*)
|S No.||Site Name||COVAXIN & COVISHIELD Time (pre-registered & Walk-in beneficiaries)|
|3||RxDx Bellandur||08:30 am – 04:30 pm|
|4||RxDx CHANDY, Siddapura||09:00 am – 05:00 pm|
|5||RxDx SAMANVAY, Malleswaram||10:00 am – 05:00 pm|
Is Sputnik available in Bangalore?
In Karnataka, Sputnik is also available in some hospitals in Dakshina Kannada and Udupi districts. Sputnik V is seen as an attractive choice since it has a mere 21-day interval between doses, the lowest for all Covid-19 vaccines currently available in the country.