According to Gild’s data, Indian programmers appear to be better at math and logic than American programmers. The Indian developers who participated in math and logic assessments outscored their American counterparts by 11 percent. But Americans lead at software development.
Are Indians bad at coding?
Why India produces bad programmers: The majority of Indian programmers work only for money – In US and other developed countries, no person would get into programming if he is not interested in the field. Indians don’t have much choice here. They will get into any field that promises them good monetary return.
Why there are a lot of Indian programmers?
There are high rate of autistic people in India and this is the reason why many good programmers are from India. Programmers like to do repetitive task such as finding bugs, testing software where Asperger or HFA people can do this tasks without feeling bored.
Which country has the best programmers?
Top 10 Countries That Provide The Best Computer Programmers
- Czech Republic.
Who is the best coder in India?
Top 10 Programmers To Follow On Youtube
- Krish Naik. Subscribers: 278,000. …
- Abhishek Thakur. Subscribers: 35,800. …
- Harrison Kinsley. Subscribers: 987,000. …
- Srivatsan Srinivasan. Subscribers: 31,100. …
- Dhaval Patel. Subscribers: 208, 000. …
- Kevin Markham. Subscribers: 158,000. …
- Code With Harry. Subscribers: 870,000. …
- Ken Jee.
Why are Indians obsessed with computer science?
Computer science is also very self-paced, you can learn from your computer anywhere even if you don’t have good teachers—from thousands of free tutorials and most IDEs are free—which is important in India because many universities are not ideal.
Why are there so many Indian coding tutorials?
A lot of Indians from rural areas see IT as a means to earn money and as a result improve their socio-economic standings. And where there is demand, supply eventually catches up. Since many people want to ride the IT wave in India, tutorials teaching programming are bound to pop up.
Are Indian web developers good?
Great! India is one of the most preferred countries when it comes to website design outsourcing. … Because the manpower in India is cheap and at the same time there are thousands of Indian companies that provide quality services for web designing & development.
Who is the world’s best programmer?
Who are currently the best programmers in the world?
- Bill Gates (Microsoft co-founder)
- James Gosling (Java Creator)
- Richard Stallman (GNU Project Creator)
- Bjarne Stroustrup (C++ Creator)
- Tim Berners-Lee (HTML and WWW inventor)
- Ken Thompson (UNIX Co-Creator)
- Linus Torvalds (Linux Kernel Creator)
Which country is number 1 in technology?
Large country ranking
Which country is best for it?
Top 10 best countries for IT professionals are:
- The USA. The birthplace of the tech giants and the headquarters of the tech industry. …
- Canada. It is the second most popular destination after the USA. …
- United Kingdom. The technical industry in the UK is similar to a living organism. …
- Australia. …
- France. …
- Germany. …
- Singapore. …
Who is the No 1 coder in India?
Harsha Suryanarayana was one such legend and the best competitive coder to come out of India. Going by his username Humblefool, Harsha was a Red on Top coder and was the highest ranked coder from India since 2007 on the most coveted competitive coding platform in the world.
Who is the No 1 coder?
1. Dennis Ritchie: Dennis Ritchie “Father of the C programming language” who also created UNIX operating system along with his long-time colleague Ken Thompson. He was an American Computer Scientist.
Does Mark Zuckerberg code?
On stage at TechCrunch Disrupt in San Francisco, Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook co-founder and CEO, says that he still codes sometimes for fun. But there is a rule at Facebook, he says: “If you are checking in code, you have to maintain your code.”